Arlington, VA | Temp/Contract
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We have a great assignment for a Commissioning Specialist supporting the Washington Headquarters Service (WHS), Facilities Services Directorate (FSD) in the accomplishment of its mission. The Commissioning Specialist will join the project team on-site at the Pentagon supporting the design and construction management of new built and renovation projects.
The Commissioning Specialist is responsible for commissioning activities to include review of contractors proposed plan, verification and monitoring of testing, troubleshooting failures, review of final submission, and responsibilities include:
- Assisting all parties in achieving commissioning goals for the program by providing technical and procedural oversight during all phases of projects
- Supporting the quality assurance (QA) team when not otherwise fully occupied
Specific qualifications for the Commissioning Specialist role include:
- BS degree in engineering, architecture or construction management (preferred – individuals without a degree must have 10 years of dedicated commissioning experience)
- Certified Building Commissioner preferred
- 5 years of dedicated commissioning experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and apply now!