Project Manager IV
Arlington, VA | Temp/Contract
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We have a great assignment for a Project Manager IV supporting the Washington Headquarters Service (WHS), Facilities Services Directorate (FSD) in the accomplishment of its mission. The Project Manager IV will join the project team on-site at the Pentagon supporting the design and construction management of new built and renovation projects.
The Project Manager IV is responsible for providing executive oversight for related fields of strategic planning, project planning, project development and programming, design services, and construction management services, and:
- Overseeing the work of others within the specific functional areas
- Leading teams and coordinates on assignments
- Researching, developing, establishing, maintaining, and interpreting processes, procedures, policies, and guidelines associated with specific functional areas and can hold responsibilities in various areas to include quality assurance, facility engineering, scheduling, estimating, requirements gathering, architecture and engineering (A/E) design and construction management
- Providing stakeholders at all levels with appropriate visibility into, and feedback on, process stability and capability throughout the life cycle of numerous programs and projects
- Conducting in-depth evaluations and making recommendations for improvements, corrective actions, and providing detailed reports to senior managers and supporting government litigation
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager IV role include:
- BS degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, science or mathematics (preferred – individuals without a degree must be a licensed Master Craftsman, licensed journeyman, or have an active general contractor license AND 30 years of construction related specialized technical experience)
- Professional registration (preferred)
- 20 years related work experience with 10 years relevant technical experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and apply now!