Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications)
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for multiple Administrative Assistants (Grant Applications) with one of our top clients, a leader in global security and the integration and application of information technology.
The Administrative Assistants (Grant Applications) will join the project team for a 6 - 9 month assignment located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. They will be responsible for providing customer service and assistance to subject matter experts during their peer review of grant applications, tracking and reporting activities and status, and coordinating numerous other activities in support of the peer review process. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conducting screening for basic minimum requirements in grant applications making sure specific criteria are met.
- Data entry into client's database.
- Providing assistance to subject matter experts during their review of applications.
- Collecting, quality checking and updating application data reports.
- Providing customer support to reviewers using grant review software.
- Scheduling facilitation activities.
- Processing emails.
- Various other quality assurance tasks.
Specific qualifications for the Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications) role include:
- BA/BS with 3 years of experience performing administrative support tasks (preferred) or HS diploma and 7 years of experience performing administrative support tasks.
- Strong quality control capabilities, data entry and exemplary communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service or other service environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment when needed
- Experience in criminal justice field.
- Experience with Department of Justice (namely OJP or OVW) Peer Review processes and information.
The nature of these positions required all candidates to be a US Citizen and to hold a Public Trust Clearance. Clearance checks will be handled by RealStreet prior to start of assignment and will encompass a criminal background check as well as a credit check.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
Build a better construction career with RealStreet! Contact us today!