Gaithersburg, MD 20850 | Temp/Contract
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for an Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications) with one of our top clients. As an Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications), you will be supporting our client, a leader in global security and information technology.
The Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications) will join the project team for a 4 – 6 month assignment located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications) will be responsible for quality checking grant applications to make sure they are complete and that the applications have been filled out correctly. Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications) will need to input data into a web based data application.
- Conducting screening for basic minimum requirements in grant applications making sure specific criteria are met.
- Data entry into client's database.
- Providing assistance to subject matter experts during their review of applications.
- Collecting, quality checking and updating application data reports.
- Providing customer support to reviewers using grant review software.
- Scheduling facilitation activities.
- Processing emails.
- Various other quality assurance tasks.
Specific qualifications for the Administrative Assistant (Grant Applications) role include:
- HS diploma and 7 years of experience performing administrative support tasks required.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Strong quality control capabilities, data entry and exemplary communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service or other service environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment when needed.
- Experience in criminal justice field.
- Experience with Department of Justice (namely OJP or OVW) Peer Review processes and information.
The nature of these positions required all candidates to be a US Citizen and to hold a Public Trust Clearance. Clearance checks will be handled by RealStreet prior to start of assignment and will encompass a criminal background check as well as a credit check.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
Build a better construction career with RealStreet! Contact us today!