Assistant Project Manager / Quality Control Manager / Site Safety and Health Officer
Oahu, HI 20785 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a combination role of Assistant Project Manager / Quality Control Manager / Site Safety and Health Officer (APM / QCM / SSHO) located in Oahu, HI. This individual will support our client, a highly-reputable, woman-owned Design/Build contractor based out of Landover, Maryland. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The APM / QCM / SSHO, working alongside Site Superintendent, will become a part of our client’s electrical upgrade team in Oahu, HI. This position will help with project management, quality control and safety teams while working on electrical upgrades and critical power for Naval Base.
- Developing a cost-effective plan and schedule for the completion of a project that follows a logical pattern for utilization of resources
- Ensuring solid sub/vendor coverage
- Monitoring progress to ensure the project remains on schedule
- Minimizing exposure and risk by implementing tight schedule control, strong safety standards and quality assurance controls
- Performing or assigning personnel to monitor, perform inspections and document the work performed each day for compliance with the plans and specifications
- Running the project information system
- Assisting in the preparation of Site Health and Safety Plans
- Helping with the preparation of Notice of Incident Reports and transmitting mishap investigations
Specific qualifications for the APM / QCM / SSHO include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) or more years of construction experience in Project Management, Quality Control or Safety Officer roles, to include a basic understanding of electrical modernization projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Active Security Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.