Houston, TX (Alt. Location: Jackson MS) 77057
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for an CAD Designer. This individual will support our client, a growing engineer service firm based out of Jackson, MS with projects in the Mississippi and Texas area. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The CAD Designer will become a part of our client’s integrated management team within a collaboration center in Jackson, MS or Houston, TX. This individual will specialize in computer-aided design modeling for state and municipal clients.
Responsibilities of the CAD Designer Specialist include:
- Utilizing AutoCAD with an emphasis on MicroStation and Civil 3D for roadway, drainage, and municipal projects
- Creating 3D computer models for infrastructure, water and roadway site plans
- Ensuring designs meet safety and structural standards
- Collaborating with team on design ideas
- Working with city and municipal public works departments, Program Manager and support team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) or more years of experience working with a local firm on civil projects including:
- Water / wastewater
- Roadway design
- State and municipal infrastructure
- Proficiency with the following software:
- MicroStation – Version 2019
- AutoCAD Design – Versions 2018 and 2021
- AutoCAD Civil 3D – Version 2018
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.