Pearl, MS 39233 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a CAD Technician. This individual will support our client, a growing surveying and mapping firm based out of Pearl, MS, with projects in the Southeast. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The CAD Technician will become a part of our client’s surveying office in Pearl, MS. This individual will be responsible for working on a wide variety of surveying and mapping projects with multiple teams.
Responsibilities of the CAD Technician include:
- Reduces field notes and calculates traverses
- Prepares preliminary maps and survey plats
- Prepares layout work for preliminary and final plans for construction projects
- Prepares topographic and boundary surveys
- Creates profiles and cross-sections of maps, roadways and structures.
- Interprets survey data for mapping
- Calculates earthwork volumes including cuts and fills
- Determines earthwork distribution
- Design temporary and permanent erosion control measures
Specific qualifications for the CAD technician include:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two (2) years of course work at a vocational school including engineering technology preferred
- Three (3) years of experience as a CAD technician to include topographic and boundary type surveys
- Proficiency with MicroStation, latest version
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.