Civil / Site Design Engineer
Bel Air, MD 21014
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Civil/Site Design Engineer with one of our top clients. As a Civil/Site Design Engineer, you will be supporting our client, a highly-respected architecture, engineering and planning firm located in Harford County, Maryland. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of public and private projects ranging in size up to $10,000,000+.
The Civil/Site Design Engineer will be responsible for supporting a large array of layout and land development projects, including mixed-use sites, commercial, residential, industrial parks and schools. Reporting to the Civil Engineering Project Manager, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare all facets of civil/site design documents with Stormwater Management design focus
- Assist Project Manager with budgets, schedules and sub-consultant coordination
- Coordinate technical review processing and code reviews
- Serve as the client’s point of contact
Specific qualifications for the Civil/Site Design Engineer role include the following:
- 4 year Civil Engineering Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Civil Design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in large engineering team environment
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes the following:
- Health, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and contact us today!