Civil CAD Technician
Birmingham, AL 35243 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Civil CAD Technician. This individual will support our client, a multidisciplinary engineering firm based out of Birmingham, AL. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Civil CAD Technician will become a critical part of an engineering team in our client’s Birmingham, Alabama office and will support a variety of roadway, water and civil site development projects.
- Utilizing survey files to develop surfaces and corridors
- Assisting in the drawings, plans, sections and details on civil projects such as roadways, bridges, water/wastewater, underground utilities and site improvements
- Working closely with the project manager and other team members to achieve project goals
Specific qualifications for the Civil CAD Technician include:
- High School Diploma, with 2 years of drafting design or college degree
- Three (3) years of experience, to include experience:
- Preparing design drawing, plans sections and details
- Using survey files, developing surfaces and corridors
- With structural, transportation or civil drafting design
- Proficiency with the latest versions of:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MicroStation, preferred
- ArcGis, preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.