Milford, DE 19963 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
The Civil Designer will become a part of our client’s design team in the Milford, Delaware office. This position will include reviewing technical drawings and assisting in the preparation of construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD 2019 software to accurately render and communicate designs
- Utilize AutoCAD 2019 and HydroCAD-10 software to perform civil design analysis and calculations
- Create and/or assist in preparing correspondence, cost estimates and bid documents for clients.
- Complete field activities such as:
- Observing and recording existing field conditions
- Verifying measurements within project areas
- Incorporate all information from surveys, project documentation, and jurisdictional codes into designs.
- Support multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Use feedback from clients and local agencies (such as fire marshals or conservation agencies) to modify existing designs and develop solutions to unforeseen engineering
- High School Diploma or GED. Two (2) years or more of experience with basic civil site design within residential and commercial projects including:
- Erosion control
- Two (2) years or more of direct work with AutoCAD 2019, HydroCAD-10 and construction drawing preparation
- Valid Drivers license required
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.