Jackson, MS 39201
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Civil Engineer. This individual will support our client, a growing engineer service firm based out of Jackson, MS with projects in the Mississippi and Texas area. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Civil Engineer will become a part of our client’s integrated management team within a collaboration center in Jackson, MS. This individual will be working multiple drainage, roadway design and municipal projects.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer include:
- Constructing and maintaining infrastructure projects and systems
- Infrastructure Planning to include:
- Agency coordination
- CAD Design
- Modeling services
- Engaging clients on a routine basis and articulating technical information through written reports and oral presentations
- Working with city and municipal public works departments, Program Manager and support team
Specific qualifications for the Civil Engineer include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) in the State of Mississippi and in good standing
- Four (4) or more years of experience in civil engineering to include:
- Roadway design
- Municipal services during construction
- Proficiency with the following software:
- MicroStation – Version 2019
- AutoCad Design – Versions 2018 and 2021
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#RealStreetHires!