Milford, DE 21804
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Civil Engineer position. This individual will support our client, a civil engineering firm based out of Salisbury, Maryland, with projects in the Northeastern region of the United States. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Civil Engineer will become a part of our client’s team of engineers whose duties encompass planning, designing, and overseeing construction, while improving local landscapes. Designs will include both commercial sites and residential subdivisions. This person will report directly to a principal in the Milford, Delaware office.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer include:
- Utilize AutoCAD 2019 and HydroCAD-10 software to accurately render and communicate designs
- Plan projects based on the analysis of relevant materials such as drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, survey reports, maps and other geologic and topographical data
- Draft and present reports on topics related to projects such as stormwater reports and right-of-way descriptions
- Work with an estimator to estimate materials, equipment, and labor needed to determine project costs
Coordinate permitting with local agencies
Specific qualifications for the Civil Engineer include:
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Delaware or the ability to obtain licensure within six (6) months of employment.
- Four (4) or more years of related work experience in civil engineering:
- Roadway design
- Municipal services during construction
- Water distribution for domestic/fire
- Sewer systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2019 and HydroCAD-10 software
- Authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver license
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.