Civil Engineering Group Leader - Private Sector
Nashville, TN 37027
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Civil Engineering Group Leader. This individual will support our client, a design firm based out of Nashville, TN with projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Civil Engineering Group Leader will become a part of our client’s Nashville, TN office. This individual will be responsible for growing and managing a civil engineering group and its projects that focus on the private market sector.
- Develops business through existing and new relationships
- Leads a team that plans, conducts and coordinates detailed phases of engineering work on commercial, industrial and residential projects
- Communicates with clients to develop a full understanding of client and project needs
- Develops engineering solutions in order to stay on schedule and within budget
- Acts as the firm’s representative in project-related meetings
- Prepares or facilitates the proposal process
- Mentors staff working on civil projects
Specific qualifications for the Civil Engineering Group Leader include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture
- Professional Licensure in Engineering (P.E)
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in civil engineering
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, latest version
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.