Civil Engineering Group Manager
San Antonio, TX 78247
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's top companies, enabling us access to the top opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great assignment for a Civil Engineering Group Manager in San Antonio, TX. This individual will support our client, a civil engineering construction firm with offices throughout the southeast. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Civil Engineering Group Manager will be responsible for overseeing and conducting site civil work on various municipal projects in the San Antonio, TX area as well as growing the business. Additional responsibilities of this role include:
- Enabling strategic market expansion by opening a new office in San Antonio, TX, hiring and leading a team and working alongside the team to accomplish business goals
- Overseeing and having a hands-on role in the completion of design plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Seeking new business opportunities by engaging with commercial and government clients on a routine basis and by articulating technical information through reports and presentations
- Overseeing the costing, estimating, planning and implementation of projects
- Maintaining schedules and coordinating task resources
- Conducting surveys, studies and site investigations
- Preparing reports and presenting technical matter to project groups and stakeholders
Requirements of the Civil Engineer Group Manager role include:
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- An active Professional Engineering (PE) License in Texas
- Eight (8) years of relevant design experience; preferable experience includes:
- Municipal waterline and road sewer projects
- Retail, industrial, commercial and residential projects
- Two (2) years of leadership or project management experience
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency with:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!