Civil Engineering Project Designer
San Antonio, TX 78247 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Civil Engineering Project Designer. This individual will support our client, a multidisciplinary engineering firm based out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Civil Engineering Project Designer will become a part of our client’s Civil Group in San Antonio, TX supporting local work. This individual will be working with civil design teams on a variety of civil engineering projects.
- Works closely with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project scope, schedules and budgets
- Serves as a representative of the design firm in meetings with existing and potential clients
- Supports the project teams interactions with regulatory agencies representing the interest of the design firm and its clients
- Assists in the development of plans, specifications and cost estimates
Specific qualifications for the Civil Engineering Project Designer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of One (1) year of civil design experience
- Proficiency with Autodesk Civil 3D, latest version
- Valid Driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.