Construction Project Coordinator
Bethesda, MD 21122
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the great opportunities throughout the Continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Coordinator. As a Construction Project Coordinator, you will support our client, a leader in mitigating construction risk offering a broad range of construction management and consulting services to optimize value within the built environment.
The Construction Project Coordinator position is located in Bethesda, MD, and supports a building renovation project intended to house complex biomedical research laboratories including a cGMP laboratory. The Construction Project Coordinator will be responsible for cost control support, scheduling support, security coordination and meeting support. Additional duties to include:
- Assisting the CQM PM in coordination, compilation and monitoring of the constructor’s performance schedule, architectural supplemental instructions (ASI), A/E errors and omissions (E&O), requests for proposals (RFP), request for equitable adjustments (REA), A/E bulletins, etc.
- Assisting in monitoring the status of the entire project budget including A/E construction, CQM, Cx (commissioning), validation, activation and move management
- Updating budget categories and funding sources as necessary to maintain an accurate cost summary for the project
- Coordinating security requests for CQM and constructor personnel
- Attending project meetings and documenting meeting minutes
Specific qualifications for the Construction Project Coordinator role include:
- Associates Degree or greater preferred
- 5 years minimum experience supporting construction projects
- Experience supporting a project of at least $100M in construction value is preferred
- Experience providing project controls support including budgeting and scheduling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is required
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!