Construction Project Coordinator
Kalamazoo, MI 49008 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Coordinator. This individual will support our client, a growing government contracting firm based out of Kalamazoo, MI, with projects throughout the US. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Project Coordinator will work in conjunction with the Project Manager and Superintendent on quality assurance and quality control policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Responsibilities for the Construction Project Coordinator include:
- Preparing, coordinating and monitoring invitation to bid process
- Managing relationships with subcontractors
- Breaking down scope of work and identifying corresponding trades
- Scheduling and coordinating scope review and assembling documents
- Compiling and submitting submittals to the client
- Creating and maintaining master project list to include:
- Coordinating with the onsite supervisor, quality control and subcontractors
- Estimating assistance and preparation
Specific qualifications for the Construction Project Coordinator include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a related field is preferred
- Three (3) or more years federal construction project experience
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project—version 2019 and up
- SAGE 100
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.