Construction Project Manager (Baltimore, MD)
Baltimore, MD 21213
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. This individual will support our client, a leading real-estate development and construction management company based out of Baltimore, MD, with projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Construction Project Manager will work on historic building rehab projects and will be responsible for all aspects of each project, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
Additional responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager include:
- Preparing budgets and cost estimates
- Creating schedules, tracking progress and responding to issues and delays
- Hiring subcontractors
- Overseeing the Superintendent, Assist Superintendent and Project Coordinator
- Conducting site visits to oversee project progress
- Communicating project status with the owner and the Executive Project Manager
- Producing requisite reports to management on all aspects of each project
- Overseeing invoicing and billings
- Ensuring subcontractor payments are paid
Requirements of the Construction Project Manager role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, construction management or another related field is preferred
- Five (5) or more years of construction project management experience
- One (1) or more years of cost estimating experience
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project; experience using the most recent version is preferred
- Estimating software, such as PlanSwift or Bluebeam
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!