Construction Project Manager (Commercial)
Piketon, OH 45661 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Manager. This individual will support our client, an Ohio based company with three decades of experience providing Federal facility support, environmental services and construction solutions. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Project Manager will become a part of our client’s Construction Group team, reporting to President of Construction at the corporate office, based in Piketon, Ohio. The Project Manager leads, directs and coordinates the day-to-day management of the project.
- Managing the scope, schedule, and budget
- Establishing, updating and communicating the Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation
- Assisting the preconstruction team in the development of project
- Interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget
- Managing and overseeing field operations and engineering processes and procedures
- Working alongside Finance to initiate the Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner
- Keeping management informed on progress for project and budget through regularly scheduled Operations Review Meetings
Specific qualifications for the Construction Project Manager include:
Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years of related experience, including a thorough knowledge of construction costing, scheduling, estimating and purchasing, as well as engineering principles and techniques
Nine (9) years of related experience may be substituted for the degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Driver’s License
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.