Construction Project Manager
Nashville, TN 37228 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Project manager. This individual will support our client, a regional general contracting firm based out of Nashville, with projects throughout the United States. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Project Manager will become a part of our client’s Nashville, TN regional office. This individual will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion.
- Manages relationships between stakeholders including: owners, designers, subcontractors and vendors
- Ensures the safety program is being followed
- Manages project schedules, budgets and cost controls
- Oversees subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders and other contract documents
- Implements project controls
- Manages site reporting and monitoring
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction management from an accredited university
- Three (3) years of years of experience in commercial, industrial, or higher education construction
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Latest Version
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.