Construction Project Support Specialist
Piketon, OH 45661 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Support Specialist. This individual will support our client, an Ohio based company with three decades of experience providing Federal facility support, environmental services and construction solutions. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Project Support Specialist will become a part of our client’s Construction Group Team in Piketon, Ohio, and will perform a variety of construction support job functions as assigned by management. This individual will support management by ensuring that all site construction activities are safe, cost effective and fully compliant with procedures, as well as any contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Interfacing with the client training organization
- Establishing personnel training accounts and maintaining records
- Coordinating and processing new hire paperwork
- Assisting with project start-ups
- Formatting and submitting project contract documentation, such as contractor submittals
- Tracking the status of client project contract documentation and informing the Project Manager and project personnel of status changes
- Creating, managing and submitting timesheets and daily reports
- Maintaining office filing system and related project files
Bachelor’s degree with one (1) year of related experience in construction project support, coordination or administrative role; five (5) years construction experience in a project support role can be substituted for a degree
- Proficiency using latest version of Microsoft Office Suite
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.