Construction Quality Control Manager
Little Rock, AR 55117 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Quality Control Manager. This individual will support our client, a full-service commercial construction company headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, with projects based throughout the United States. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Quality Control Manager will work in conjunction with the Project Manager on an excavation and tile construction project at Little Rock Air Force Base, verifying construction quality, scheduling inspection work and writing daily reports. Additional responsibilities of the Construction Quality Control Manager include:
- Perform quality inspections, safety oversight and labor compliance reviews
- Review plans and specifications and ensure that all worked performed meet specification requirements
- Perform multiple daily site inspections and document findings in daily contractor quality control report
- Utilize RMS software to prepare daily reports
- Five (5) years of experience in the construction industry with a general contractor engaged in general building construction, federal construction preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM) certified
- EM 385-1-1 certified
- One (1) year or more of experience in MS Office Suite 2020
- Proficient with RMS computer software
- Ability to pass a Federal background check
Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.