Marriottsville, MD 21104
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great opportunity for two (2) Construction Recruiters. These individuals will support our tremendous growth, with client projects located throughout the continental United States. The positions provide a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Recruiters will become a part of our team in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia region.
Responsibilities of the positions include:
- Source, screen select executive level construction executives to support our client’s requirements
- Create sourcing materials that attract ‘A’ candidates for our clients
- Perform in depth resume review of potential candidates to verify compliance with client’s requirements
- Interview candidates to further enhance understanding of the skills, experience and work history as detailed in their resume
- Manage a constant stream of qualified candidates to support our clients needs at all times
- Submit highly qualified candidates to clients for review and hiring
- Provide continued support to candidates after onboarding
- Work within RealStreet company policies and procedures
- Follow all Government mandated laws and rules such as EOE, OFCCP and DOL
Specific qualifications for the Construction Recruiter include:
- Bachelor’s degree or ten (10) years recruiting experience
- SHRM-CP and/or CSP or ability to obtain within six (6) months of hire
- Five (5) years’ experience in staffing, HR or personnel sourcing
- Seven (7) years accumulated experience working for a Fortune 1000 firm
- Government contracting experience is a plus
- Proficiency with industry specific software, such as ATS, CRM, Job Boards
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically advanced Word and Excel usage (verification test will be required)
- Authorized to work in the US
As an employee of RealStreet we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.