Remote, USA 21104
We currently have a great opportunity for two (2) Construction Recruiters and are hiring immediately if it’s the right fit! The positions provide a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Recruiters will become a part of our growing team in the Washington, DC / Maryland / Virginia region, which is currently working remotely to ensure safe working environments. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conducting technical searches to identify highly qualified candidates
- Performing in depth resume review of potential candidates to verify compliance with client’s requirements
- Interviewing candidates to further enhance understanding of the skills, experience and work history as detailed in their resume
- Providing continued support to candidates after onboarding
- Following all Government mandated laws and rules such as EOE, OFCCP and DOL
Specific qualifications for the Construction Recruiters include:
- Bachelor’s degree or ten (10) years of recruiting experience
- Seven (7) years of related experience, to include:
- Five (5) years of staffing, talent acquisition or Human Resources (HR) experience
- Marketing, sales, customer service or administrative experience
- Government contracting and/or experience working for a Fortune 1000 firm
- Technical proficiency, to include:
- Industry specific software, such as ATS, CRM, Job Boards
- MS Office, specifically advanced Word and Excel usage (verification test will be required)
- Certifications such as SHRM CP or ASA CSP are highly preferred; a desire for continuous learning is a must!
- Authorized to work in the US
As an employee of RealStreet we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.