Gum Springs, AR 37072
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's top companies, enabling us access to the top opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Construction Scheduler. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Gum Springs, Arkansas. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Construction Scheduler position is based in Gum Springs, AR, and will be responsible for providing review and analysis of multiple construction contractor’s schedule.
Additional responsibilities of the Construction Scheduler include:
- Assisting with technical guidance to engineers and architects
- Exercising construction oversight and design management for construction program
- Developing and providing technical recommendations and solutions regarding scheduling issues and time impacts on complex problems encountered during the administration of the construction contacts
- Providing support during the design or RFP development phase of projects to ensure an appropriate construction duration is established for major projects or initiatives
- Participating in project meetings and technical discussions where schedule maybe impacted
- Reviewing baseline schedule submissions to determine if they comply with contract requirements for format, structure and content
- Performing “what-if” analyses for potential time impacts
Specific qualifications for the Construction Scheduler role include:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, architecture or engineering
- 5 years minimum of construction scheduling experience utilizing Microsoft Project
- 3 years experience in preparing or analyzing Time-Impact-Analyses as they relate to time extension requests or claims is preferred
- Ability to evaluate Contractor’s baseline schedules and monthly updates
- Registration from the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) as a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desirable
- Experience working on large industrial projects, minimum $ 100 million preferred
- Must have a valid, current Driver’s License
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!