Nashville, TN 37072 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Scheduler. This individual will support our client, a design engineering firm based out of Nashville, TN, with commercial and industrial projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Construction Scheduler will become a critical part of a construction team in our client’s Nashville, Tennessee office and will support commercial and industrial projects.
Responsibilities of the Construction Scheduler include:
- Collecting and analyzing information to plan and schedule projects
- Producing master schedule establishing sequence and lead time for each operation to meet client expectations
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring budgets, resource loading, materials, work flow for crafts, fabrication, assembly and installation
- Generating forecast, variances reports and other project related documents
- Maintaining project calendars by participating in technical discussions with project managers and contractors, and reviewing baseline schedule submissions to determine if they comply with contract requirements or impact the schedule
- Evaluating procedures and recommending changes to improve planning and scheduling efficiencies
- Researching and analyzing economic conditions, legal factors and project controls reports to advise the project team
- Supporting construction and design management and providing guidance to engineers and architects
Specific qualifications for the Construction Scheduler include:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or business
- Seven (7) years of experience as a Construction Scheduler, with
- The ability to evaluate contractor baseline schedules and monthly updates
- Experience working on large industrial projects, $100 million and larger preferred
- Registration from the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) as a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is preferred
- Computer proficiency, with experience using the latest versions of:
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.