Construction Security Escort
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 19380 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected construction management executives to owners and leading contractors, working on commercial and government projects. As one of the leading firms in the country specializing exclusively in this area, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading organizations enabling us access to the top engineering and construction programs throughout the country.
RealStreet has an assignment for a Construction Security Escort in Blue Ridge Summit, PA. This individual will support our client, a premier provider of environmental and infrastructure support services serving federal, state and local government entities. This position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Security Escort will be responsible for monitoring non-cleared personnel visiting or performing construction work at a secure Federal site. Additional responsibilities of the Construction Security Escort include:
- Escorting personnel throughout the work site
- Coordinating with the designated customer representative at the beginning of each shift to receive specific escort instructions and approved work area assignments
- Denying access to any work area that has not been approved by the designated customer representative
- Actively monitoring personnel to ensure no breach of security protocols
- Reporting actual or suspected breach of security protocol to the designated customer representative
Specific qualifications for the Security Escort role include:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active Secret Clearance
- One (1) or more years of related experience as a Security Escort preferred
- Must be able to occasionally work a flexible schedule as construction activities dictate
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.