Nashville, TN 37072 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's top companies, enabling us access to the top opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Construction Superintendent. This individual will support our client, a growing construction services firm in Nashville, Tennessee. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Construction Superintendent position is based in Nashville, TN and will be responsible for providing daily oversight of construction site activities such as scheduling, planning, safety, reporting, budgeting and quality control.
Additional responsibilities of the Construction Superintendent include:
- Coordination of resources on the jobsite
- Building layout in coordination with field engineering
- Working with subcontractors to verify all are using up to date drawings and specifications
- Conducting daily quality control inspections
- Interprets details pertaining to the plans and specifications
- Coordinates special inspections as required
- Manages site safety, security and clean-up
- Ensures daily equipment inspections are performed and documented
- Coordinates site deliveries
- Manages and reports daily labor usage and needs
- Generates records of construction activity
Specific qualifications for the Construction Superintendent role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years minimum experience in construction of
- General manufacturing
- Three (3) years concrete forming work
- Elevated Decking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid, current Driver’s License
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.