Chantilly, VA 20151 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for an Electrical Designer based in Chantilly, VA. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Virginia with projects across the Mid-Atlantic region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Electrical Designer will prepare electrical, telecommunications, security and design drawings for a variety of projects in the Washington, DC metro area.
The responsibilities of the Electrical Designer include:
- Ensuring that all design drawings and plans meet company and industry CAD standards
- Coordinating with engineers and project managers on projects
- Designing and drafting the following types of plans using AutoCAD and Revit:
- Facility shell design
- Electrical plans, panel schedules, elevations, details, risers
- Circuit schematics, controls diagrams
- Preparing project submissions
Specific qualifications for the Electrical Designer include:
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years of drafting and design experience, to include:
- Experience in standard MEP building design
- Knowledge of AIA CAD Standards and National CAD Standards
- Proficient with:
- AutoCAD 2019
- Revit 2019
- Microsoft Office Suite 2020
- Ability to obtain an active security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.