Electrical Engineer (Power)
Chantilly, VA 20151 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Chantilly, VA. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Northern Virginia with projects across the Mid-Atlantic region.
The Electrical Engineer provides electrical design expertise from concept to full design to teams creating construction documents.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Manage multiple industrial or government power design engineering projects simultaneously
- Work with project teams to develop construction documents, from concept to full design within the power, light and telecom spectrum
Specific qualifications for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Engineering license
- License in Maryland or Virginia is preferred or ability to obtain license in via reciprocity
- Three (3) years of electrical engineering experience, specifically in the design and specification of lighting, power, fire alarm, and telecommunications systems for commercial, industrial, and government projects
- Proficient with:
- AutoCAD 2019
- Revit 2019
- Microsoft Office Suite 2020
- Hold or ability to obtain an active security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.