Electrical Engineer (Specialized)
Chantilly, VA 20151 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Chantilly, VA. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Northern Virginia with projects across the Mid-Atlantic region.
The Electrical Engineer provides electrical design expertise from concept to full design to teams creating construction documents.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Manage multiple industrial or government specialized design engineering projects simultaneously
- Works with project teams to develop construction documents, from concept to full design
Specific Qualifications for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Engineering license
- License in Maryland or Virginia is preferred, or ability to obtain license in via reciprocity
- Three (3) experience with design and specification of lighting, power, fire alarm, and telecommunications systems for commercial, industrial, and government projects
- One (1) year of experience with machine shop tools such as lathes, grinders and power saws
- Proficient with:
- AutoCAD 2019
- Revit 2019
- Microsoft Office Suite 2020
- Actively holds a TS clearance or able to obtain one
- Must be a US citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.