Electrical Engineer in Training
Richmond, VA 23060 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Training. This individual will support our client, an architectural and engineering (A/E) services specializing in the worldwide design of secure, mission-driven facilities. The position is based in the Richmond, VA metro area and provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating electrical engineering and multi-disciplined team/design projects while engaging in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects
- Performing system design calculations, visiting project sites, documenting existing conditions and providing detailed coordination of designs.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
- Four (4) years of experience within A/E electrical engineering projects
- Experience using AutoCAD or Revit is preferred
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have ability to obtain security clearance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.