Electrical Engineering Manager
Baltimore, MD 21061
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Manager in Baltimore, MD. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Maryland with projects across the Mid-Atlantic region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Electrical Engineering Manager represents the company as a highly responsive technical leader & manager. They are primarily responsibility for the overall management of the personnel of the electrical engineering department and for the successful completion of the design projects.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineering Manager include:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Oversees the allocation of the staff and resources of the design group for all design projects
- Duties will include:
- Developing fee proposals
- Project billing
- Client contact and coordination
- Management of the projects:
- Project quality control
- Provide construction administration including:
- Review of submittals
- Responding to RFI’s
- Construction site visits
Specific qualifications for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer, ideally licensed in the state of Maryland
- Ten (10) years of electrical engineering experience
- Five (5) years of project and team management/mentoring experience
- Proficient with:
- AutoCAD, latest version preferred
- Revit, latest version preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite, latest version preferred
- Authorized to work in U.S.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.