Electrical Project Manager
Baltimore, MD 21244
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Maryland with projects across mid-Atlantic region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Electrical Project Manager will be responsible for managing teams and providing oversight on a variety of construction projects, working directly with clients and internal staff to meet goals for accuracy, budgets and delivery times.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Project Manager include:
- Evaluating, selecting and recommending appropriate systems and solutions to achieve client goals for projects
- Coordinating design responsibilities between various stakeholders
- Managing code review, meeting with code officials and providing technical coordination
- Updating standard specifications, details and diagrams
- Facilitating utility coordination including service applications and site meetings
- Attending meetings with project teams and owners to convey design intentions and coordinate design solutions
- Managing utilization and review of project resources to achieve time and financial goals
- Managing and supervising staff, including:
- Project Engineers
- System Modelers
- CAD Technicians
- Specification Writers
- Identifying scope changes and working with Principals to submit for additional services
- Coordinating with marketing to create marketing materials, proposals, etc.
Specific qualifications for the Electrical Project Manager role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Maryland with 8 years of experience or twenty (20) years of experience if not a P.E.
- Must hold the following certifications:
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Lighting Certification (NCQLP LC)
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in U.S.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.