Guthrie, KY 37072 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an electrical superintendent. This individual will support our client, a growing construction services firm in Nashville, Tennessee. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Electrical Superintendent will be supporting our client, a well-established design build government contractor, on a nine to twelve-month opportunity based in Guthrie, Kentucky. This individual will plan electrical work and provide oversight of electrical subcontractors.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Superintendent include:
- Overseeing subcontractors’ electrical installation and work
- Attending daily meetings and creating daily and weekly schedules
- Reviewing work and creating reports on a daily basis
- Reporting any major problems, findings and results
- Coordinating with other project team members to ensure adherence to best practices and to maintain high standards of work performance
- Following established rulings of government authorities including building codes, NEC codes and safety regulations
Specific qualifications for the Electrical Superintendent include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ten (10) years of experience in heavy electrical construction, working on Federal or commercial projects
- Proficient in Procore and latest version of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work outside
- Valid Driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.