FEMA Program Delivery Managers (Project / Construction Management)
Various Locations, USA 22201 US
In support of FEMA's Public Assistance (PA) program, we are actively searching for Project Managers, Construction Managers and Client Liaisons to support disaster recovery efforts as Program Delivery Managers.
These individuals will manage the PA grant delivery process (from Applicant assignment to Exit Briefing) for an average amount of eight (8) individual applicants simultaneously. The number of applicants will vary from approximately 1 to 15 depending on the number of projects and complexity of projects that an applicant claims. These individuals must ensure program delivery in a timely, professional, customer-centric manner that meets all assigned Applicant’s recovery priorities. Tasks include:
- Reviewing information gathered during the Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA) for assigned Applicants
- Conducting and facilitating Recovery Scoping Meetings with Applicants using assigned documents
- Establishing regular meetings with the Applicant to facilitate the program delivery and recovery process
- Coordinating transmittal of documents and information between the Applicant and FEMA’s Consolidated Resource Centers utilizing a web-based tool, phone, and email
- Scheduling site inspections with the Applicants and coordinating them with the Site Inspector Task Force Leader
- Reviewing and validating damage details, scopes of work, and costs with the Applicant
- Evaluating claims and making recommendations to FEMA as to whether the claim is eligible
All positions are W2 as an employee of RealStreet. Company benefits include: health plan, LTD, dental and vision plans. A generous 401(k) with huge company match is available upon attaining eligibility.
Salary is based upon experience, position requirements, classification criteria and skill level qualifications. Full expenses are paid, (including travel to and from the site, lodging and per diem) in accordance with the GSA schedule.
Candidates with previous FEMA disaster experience and training are strongly encouraged to apply. Please indicate training received and PW experience by category and number of each type PW completed.
Successful candidates willing to become a ‘Part of the Team’ with RealStreet will commit to complete training, honoring deployment commitments and overall availability.
Applicants must meet the minimum qualification requirements for position for which they are applying:
- First-level professionals shall possess an Undergraduate Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in their field of expertise or five (5) years of expertise
- Mid-level professionals shall possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in their field of expertise and an Undergraduate Degree, or ten (10) years of experience in their field of expertise
- Senior-level professionals shall possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in their field of expertise and an Undergraduate Degree, or fifteen (15) years of experience in their field of expertise
As these are Public Trust positions, all candidates must submit to and successfully be deemed suitable for such a position as a result of an FBI background check. Failure to satisfactorily complete any aspect of this process is grounds for immediate termination.
You must be able to work seven (7) days a week for extremely long hours each day and leave your home within 48 hours notice. Working conditions are a post-disaster environment. This means a lack of power, telephone, hotels, and most other modern conveniences for a long period of time. Stress levels are high, but the rewards are great. The people we are helping need to get their lives back in order, we are there to help.
Build a better career with RealStreet!