Bel Air, MD 21014
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for an Intern Architect. As an Intern Architect with RealStreet, you will be supporting our client, a highly-respected architecture, engineering and planning firm working on a variety of public and private projects ranging in size up to $10,000,000.
The Intern Architect position is based in Harford County, Maryland and will work closely with the team in the development of projects from beginning to end, focusing on design, documentation, communication and coordination, with additional duties to include:
- Assisting with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications
- Preparing and developing design imagery for presentation materials
- Documenting projects for construction and permitting
- Communicating with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents
- Attending project team meetings
Specific qualifications for the Intern Architect role include:
- B.S. Degree from an accredited undergraduate architecture program
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of building codes and other design codes
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!