Nashville, TN 37211 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Mechanical Engineer. This individual will support our client, a design engineering firm based out of Nashville, TN, with commercial, industrial and federal projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Mechanical Engineer will become a critical part of a project design team in our client’s Nashville, Tennessee office and will support commercial and industrial projects.
- Leading a design team’s preparation of construction drawings and specifications
- Participating in:
- Design coordination with member of other teams
- Quality review of team design work
- Client workshops to propose project means and methods
- Performing and reviewing complex engineering calculations
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports and specifications
- Assisting the project manager to meet design objectives
Specific qualifications for the Mechanical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Tennessee
- Five (5) years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Knowledge of mechanical design including:
- Process Piping
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Computer proficiency, with experience using the latest versions of:
- Revit or AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.