Mechanical Engineering Project Manager
Baltimore, MD 21061
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Maryland with projects across the Mid-Atlantic region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Mechanical Engineering Project Manager represents the company as a highly responsive technical leader and manager. In depth analysis, due diligence and excellent communication skills are critical to success, as well as having good interpersonal skills and teaming skills.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineering Project Manager include:
- Oversees the design group staff and resources for multiple engineering clients and projects simultaneously
- Duties will include:
- Developing fee proposals
- Project billing
- Client contact and coordination
- Management of the projects:
- Project quality control
- Responsible for the projects deliverables which include:
- Project design documents
- Progress updates
- Schedule updates
- Meeting minutes
- Quality control reviews of deliverables
- Provides construction administration including:
- Review of submittals
- Responding to RFI’s
- Construction site visits
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering license
- Ten (10) years mechanical engineering experience
- Five (5) years of project management
- Experience with:
- AutoCAD, latest version
- Revit, latest version
- Microsoft Office Word Suite, latest version
- Authorized to work in U.S.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.