Professional Land Surveyor
Bel Air, MD 21014
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Professional Land Surveyor with one of our top clients. As a Professional Land Surveyor, you will be supporting our client, a highly-respected architecture, engineering and planning firm located in Harford County, Maryland. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of public and private projects ranging in size up to $10,000,000+.
The Professional Land Surveyor will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and schedule all survey field crews
- Prepare proposals and contracts for review
- Perform all ALTA / NSPS land title surveys, boundary determinations and computations, and construction stakeout comps while ensuring cutsheets are checked
- Perform topographic and hydro surveys, builder services, as well as metes and bounds descriptions
- Other duties as assigned
Specific qualifications for the Professional Land Surveyor role include the following:
- 8+ years of surveying experience required
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) License in Maryland required
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD required
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to work well in a team environment
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and contact us today!