San Jose, CA 20036
We currently have a great assignment for a Project Analyst with one of our top clients. As a Project Analyst, you will be providing a project team with support on large projects. This position is located in San Jose, California.
Job ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the Project Analyst is to provide project-level support for a project team to successfully execute program management assignments for one or more of the following client types: arenas, stadiums, K- 12 public, independent and charter schools, or community recreation.
Additional responsibilities for the Project Analyst include:
- Responsibility for client deliverables for planning site analysis, master planning, program planning, project feasibility studies, financial modeling and market analyses
- Responsibility for client deliverables for implementation of assignments including cost estimating, construction monitoring, constructability reviews, budget reconciliations, project documentation, public approvals & permitting, A&E selection management and schedule
- Providing research, analysis, recordkeeping and operating-level coordination and communications on planning and implementation assignments in accordance with company’s established methodologies
- Providing written reports or documents that concisely analyze of distill data in order to meet client’s desired outcomes and scope requirements
- Participating in training and development opportunities that provide a knowledge base in a range of practices and methodologies relevant to the industry markets
- Participating in business development activities to include article writing, conference attendance and prospective client tracking or follow-up
Specific qualifications for the Project Analyst role include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering, architecture, real estate management or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of directly-related work or internship experience in construction management, real estate or similar field
- Comprehensive understanding and experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus MS Project
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
Build a better construction career with RealStreet and contact us today!