New Bern, NC 28560
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Project Architect. This individual will support our client, an architectural and land planning design firm based out of New Bern, North Carolina, with projects across several states. One of this client’s specialties includes providing design services for the Government at military installations. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Project Architect will become a part of our client’s office in New Bern, NC. The Project Architect will manage projects and support staff in planning, code study, small commercial, new construction, up-fits, renovation, historic rehabilitation, government and residential projects.
- Manage projects through all phases of design, including concept drawings, design development, technical documentation and construction administration
- Lead all aspects of the construction administration phase including meetings, submittals and preparation of field sketches
- Develop solutions to technical and design problems
- Coordinate documentation with the consultant team
Specific qualifications for the Project Architect include:
- Five (5) years of experience as a licensed Architect
- LEED or GGP accreditation preferred
- One (1) year experience in Revit 2020, AutoCAD 2020 and MS Office Suite 2019
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a government clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.