Project Controls Engineer
Washington, DC 20003 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Project Controls Engineer. This individual will support our client, one of the world’s largest engineering, construction, technical and management firms. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Project Controls Engineer will become a part of our client’s team in Washington, DC, and will be responsible for assessing, processing and maintaining records of all contract related correspondence.
Responsibilities of the Project Controls Engineer include:
- Drafting recommended responses and actions for the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) related to the following project actions:
- Change orders
- Punch lists
- Analyzing construction trends
- Monitoring deliverables and providing overall administrative functions
Specific qualifications for the Project Controls Engineer role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or a related field is required: ten (10) years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- One (1) year experience working as a project controls engineer or similar experience
- USACE Construction Quality Manager (CQM) certified
- OSHA 30 is required
- Knowledge of E-Builder is preferred
- Experience working on NAVFAC or Army Corps of Engineers projects is preferred
- Must be able to pass standard Federal background investigation
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.