Project Controls Scheduler
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Project Controls Scheduler. This individual will support our client, an engineering, procurement and construction services firm with projects around the world. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Project Controls Scheduler will be the construction project’s Critical Path Method (CPM) subject matter expert (SME), and will development and maintain integrated project schedule networks on multiple nuclear projects.
- Coordinating with project management, engineering and design teams to capture, compile and present scheduling data, activities and details
- Preparing and maintaining integrated Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule details in a dynamic environment, which includes multiple internal and external participants
- Analyzing schedules, cost trends and deviations to identify potential problem areas and recommend corrective actions
- Coordinating with Project Controls to provide Estimate to Completion (ETC) updates based on the forecasted schedule
- Providing status updates on project activities with the requirements of Electronic Industries Alliance 748 Standard for Earned Value Management Systems (EIA-748 EVMS)
Specific qualifications for the Project Controls Scheduler include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or global equivalent, in engineering, business or other relevant field of study
- Five (5) of more years of scheduling experience on engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) Capital projects such as:
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Nuclear Operations
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 software
- Understanding of Engineering fundamentals
- Understanding of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) is preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.