Arlington, VA 22046 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have an assignment for a Project Engineer in Arlington, VA, supporting mission critical projects throughout the National Capital Region (NCR). In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Project Engineer will be responsible for supporting the project management team in a technical and administrative role.
The responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Assisting the Government in:
- Site evaluations
- Field surveys
- Constructability and code compliance
- Supporting the development of the following:
- Scopes of work
- Cost Estimates
- Supporting the Government’s tracking of construction progress, submittals, permit applications and invoicing
- Working with Project Managers to develop and track progress of project lifecycle milestones and schedules
Specific qualifications for the Project Engineer include:
- Bachelor of Science in engineering, architecture or construction management, or an Active General Contractor/Construction Trade license with 4+ years of construction experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to pass and maintain a Public Trust Clearance (HSPD-12 fingerprint background check)
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.