Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) Manager
Bethesda, MD 21122
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the great opportunities throughout the Continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Construction Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) Manager. As a Construction Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) Manager, you will support our client, a leader in mitigating construction risk, offering a broad range of construction management and consulting services to optimize value within the built environment.
The Construction Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) Manager position is located in Bethesda, MD, and supports a building renovation project in order to house complex biomedical research laboratories including a cGMP laboratory. The Construction Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) Manager will report to the CQM PM and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining an accurate and complete interactive electronic PMIS for contract documents. Additional duties to include:
- Maintaining the complete interactive electronic PMIS system for contract documents record keeping and facilitating communication between the contracting officer, general contractor, A/E firm and client
- Linking related documents from each organization
- Working with PMIS software provider and client to implement the new system
- Reviewing, filing and linking all previous and new RFI’s submittals, reports, schedules, change orders, contract modifications, etc.
Specific qualifications for the Construction Project Management Information Systems (PMIS) Manager role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology, Construction Management or similar related field
- 5 years minimum PMIS experience supporting construction projects
- Experience providing PMIS services on a project of at least $100M in construction value is preferred
- Experience with eBuilder is preferred
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!