Project Manager (Construction)
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to great opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet is currently sourcing a Project Manager (Construction) to join our client's team in Dallas, Texas. Other professionals with architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) experience (such as architects, engineers, estimators, schedulers, etc.) are encouraged to apply as well.
The Project Manager (Construction) will be responsible for planning and implementing the development of building projects to support the client’s growth and business plan and utilizing project management principles and practices to synchronize the development of daily action plans. Under the direction of management, you will develop and maintain schedules and budgets for all aspects of development projects. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for ensuring projects and their outputs are planned, managed and delivered in accordance with work-plans and objectives
- Ensuring that development and execution of the overall project plan is on time and within budget
- Coordinating daily with project management staff and consultants from the beginning of the project to its completion and close-out to ensure that the project remains on-time and within budget
- Responsible for implementing process and procedures to ensure the projects are managed effectively and efficiently
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager (Construction) role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or construction management
- 5+ years of experience planning and executing construction engineering projects with a focus on managing projects as a team leader
- 2+ years of leadership experience
Our client offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!