Norfolk, VA 23502 US
We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Manager. This individual will support our client, an engineering firm based out of Norfolk, Virginia, with projects throughout the coastal Virginia area. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Project Manager will become a part of our client’s construction division in Norfolk, Virginia. This individual will be the primary liaison between the company and client. The Project Manager will plan, execute and finalize projects according to contractual scope, schedule, quality and budget, while adhering to contractual terms and company metrics throughout the life of the project.
- Supporting proposal efforts, including defining or clarifying project scope and identifying possible company risk potential
- Ensuring project is completely documented in company project tracking and financial software
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project against established baseline performance metrics
- Leading Kick-off meetings to ensure that the project team has a clear understanding of the project vision: schedules regular status meetings with project team.
- Ensuring quality assurance and quality control programs are being met
- Managing project profitability, invoicing receivables, profit margins, labor projections, budgeting, and reports this information to management and other teams
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager include:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
- Five (5) years of experience, to include:
- Three (3) building construction experience
- Two (2) years of construction project management experience
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel up to twenty percent (20%) of the time
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.