Falling Waters, WV / Mobile AL 36609 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Project Scheduler. This individual will support our client, a design engineering firm based out of Mobile, AL, with commercial, industrial and federal projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Project Scheduler will become a critical part of a project team supporting a significant industrial project, either on site in Falling Waters, West Virginia or remotely, from our client’s office in Mobile Alabama.
Responsibilities of the Project Scheduler include:
- Generating current and baseline project schedules including S-Curves and updates
- Providing regular updates to the Vice President via weekly reviews
- Facilitating resource allocation and leveling
- Tracking and reporting project financial information
- Balancing needs of multiple suppliers and stakeholders on site
Specific qualifications for the Project Scheduler include:
- High School Diploma or GED is required, an Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ten (10) years of experience as a Project Scheduler, to include:
- Large heavy industry projects
- Leadership and project management experience
- Proficient with the latest version of Microsoft Project and Primavera P6
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.