Project Support Specialist
Rockville, MD 20850
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected construction management executives to owners and leading contractors, working on commercial and government projects. As one of the leading firms in the country specializing exclusively in this area, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading organizations enabling us access to the top engineering and construction programs throughout the country.
RealStreet has an assignment for a Project Support Specialist in Rockville, Maryland. This individual will support our client, a leader in global security and the integration and application of information technology. This position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Project Support Specialist will join the project team for a 6 – 9 month assignment. They will be responsible for providing customer service and assistance to subject matter experts during their peer review of grant applications, tracking and reporting activities and status, and coordinating numerous other activities in support of the peer review process. Additional responsibilities of the Project Support Specialist include:
- Conducting screening for basic minimum requirements in grant applications making sure specific criteria are met
- Data entry into client’s database
- Providing assistance to subject matter experts during their review of applications
- Collecting, quality checking and updating application data reports
- Providing customer support to reviewers using grant review software
- Scheduling facilitation activities
- Processing e-mails
- Various other quality assurance tasks
Specific qualifications for the Project Support Specialist role include:
- AA with 3 years of experience performing administrative support
- Strong quality control capabilities, data entry and exemplary communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service or other service environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment when needed
- Experience in criminal justice field
- Experience with Department of Justice (namely OJP or OVW) Peer Review processes and information
The nature of these positions requires all candidates to be a US Citizen and able to hold a Public Trust Clearance. Clearance checks will be handled by RealStreet prior to start of assignment and will encompass a criminal background check as well as a credit check.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!